Africans Rising for Justice, Peace & Dignity is seeking highly motivated and dedicated volunteers to help prepare and hold the very first Elections of the movement. The upcoming elections scheduled to take place from October 25 to November 7, 2018, will see the formation of the Coordinating Collective which will be playing roles similar to that of a board in traditional organizations. We are interested in volunteers that are members of civil society organizations and have some level of experience in movement building.
- Reach out to civil society organizations in different African countries and encourage them to join the Africans Rising movement ahead of the elections.
- Help organizations and members register for the elections and walk them through the voting process.
- Promote the upcoming elections on different platforms and respond to inquiries about the elections.
- Provide technical support to members and organizations in their registration process.
- Support the Africans Rising core team in different tasks related to the elections.
The duration of this volunteer program is 2 months, from August 25 – October 25, 2018.
Deadline to apply:
You may send your applications by no later than August 10th 2018.
Send a cover letter detailing why you are the ideal candidate for this role. Attach a CV and mail it to engagement@africans-org